Accepted age proofs (Anyone from the following list)
- 10th class mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate from any school for any class with Date of birth mentioned on it
- PAN Card
- Birth Certificate
Permanent address proof (Any one from the following list)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- LIC Bond
- Own house Electric Bill
- Own house agreement
- Ration Card
Current (Bangalore) Address Proof
- Rental Agreement + Gas bill
- 6 Passport size photographs during LL
- 1 Passport size photograph during DL
- No. of days Required for entire process. (Min 45 Days).
- After getting LL, customer has to wait for minimum 31 days to apply for DL test.
- If applicant’s age is 40 years and above, a Medical certificate have to be produced in Form 1A from a registered government practitioner.
- All documents must be produced in original and one photocopy of each must be submitted for both LL and DL test in the RTO. Candidates are requested to carry all original documents and one photocopy of each for both the tests.